By ministering to adults in the areas of faith, leadership, education and employment skills, adults will be equipped to improve their lives as well as their community.
As with youth, by ministering to adults in the areas of faith, leadership, education, and empowerment – adults are improving their lives and elevating the community.
1 Faith in the Lord is THE foundation upon which all life is built upon……or stumbles over.
2 Leadership development is THE key to sustainable transformation, the community leading the community.
3 Education and Employment Skills are THE tools necessary for true empowerment to change lives.
I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.
– Thomas Jefferson
Oasis has a variety of programs that impact our neighborhood adults in practical ways, including:
- Volunteer Income Tax Site that has saved residents more than $4 million in earned income tax credits and filing fees over the past 12 years!
- Oasis Seniors’ Program with more than 100 on roll that provides daily social services, healthy activities, hot lunch, crafts, games, Bible studies and field trips.
- Affordable Housing that empowers families to have a safe/quality/affordable place to call home.
- Oasis Appliance & Home Furnishings that provides affordable/necessary household items, as well as, job training & employment.
- Hope City Church that helps our families gain that faith foundation that is absolutely critical.
- Community Events that bring the community together in fun and fosters the relationships necessary for sustainable change.
- Other miscellaneous seminars and outreaches as the need arises.
For more information on what is currently being offered, see our Trending Now publication.